Welcome to St. David's
Growing and deepening our Spiritual Lives in an Affirming and Inclusive Community
Value of the Month
JANUARY 22, 2017
Rev. Peggy McDonagh
Sacred Service by the January Team
- THE YALDA FAMILY will be joining us for worship Sunday morning
- PRAYER CONCERNS The prayer chain is committed to praying for you in times of crisis for a period of 30 days. Please contact the office or one of the ministers.
We need your help. In a congregation the size of St. David’s it can be difficult to know who has not been present in worship for some time. If you are aware of someone you have not seen for awhile please contact the office or contact the people and let them know that they are missed. As a congregation, we all have to be aware of one another and acknowledge those absent to ensure everyone feels cared for and valued. Let us all do our part to keep connected.
- ACTS: The winter book study begins January 23, 2017. "How Jesus Became God" by Erdman is the book selected. Over 20 people have registered for the study with a number of people having bought the book and will follow along online.
- ANNUAL REPORT 2015-2016: If you were unable to attend the SDUC AGM on November 13, you can read the Annual Report 2015-2016 by clicking ABOUT above and opening the Annual Report.
- FOOD BANK: Please continue to bring items for the Food Bank that will be sent to the University of Calgary for their Food Bank. There are many students using the Food Bank but supplies are low so let’s extend our generosity to them and this program.
Check out the great events coming up.