Welcome to St. David's
Growing and deepening our Spiritual Lives in an Affirming and Inclusive Community
VALUE OF THE MONTH:
October 22, 2017 - Rev. Peggy McDonagh and Rev. Kelley Warner
- MARK OCTOBER 28, 2017 ON YOUR CALENDARS... SDUC is hosting a giant rummage sale under the direction of Ian McDonald and his team of recruits. Save your items and plan to donate and shop at the sale this fall. Drop offs can be done on Wednesday and Friday between 11:00 and 1:00. Thanks to Ian and the choirs for initiating this project. Yeah, Team!!
- The Perfectly Imperfects will be performing their musical, written and directed by Alison Demeter, on Friday evening, October 20 and Saturday afternoon, October 21. The performance was written to commemorate the 150 Birthday of Canada and is full of original music and history and dance and comedy. We will see you there!
- Monday Night Book Study: Session #5 on Monday October 23. Thursday Morning Bible Study will be meeting on ... Thursday morning, October 19!! Join us for Coffee and Muffin Ministry, Thursday anytime between 7 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- The CHAMELEON DRAMA GROUP has launched its fall drama program under the direction of Janice Rider. Next rehearsal is Saturday at 6:00 p.m.
- SDUC Friendship Club went to Fort Calgary for the October meeting on OCTOBER 13, 2017. Reports from the attendees revealed that a great night was enjoyed by all.
- SACRED LEADER AT SDUC: If you are interested in serving on a team, please contact the church office. Check out Sacred Service Ministry on the Ministries page for more information. October's team can be seen up front and central as they assist with all the things that make worship at church Sunday mornings the joyful experience it is. Sally Hodges' October team has added their energies to Sunday morning service. Thank you!.
- Remember loved ones or joyous occasions all year with donations to the Flower Fund. Dedications are placed in the worship folder. As well, if anyone has celebrations or events they wish to have acknowledged in the worship folder, newsletter or on our webpage, please contact the office administrator at the church office at 403 284 2276 or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesdays at 9:00 a.m.
- PASTORAL CARE: If you have any pastoral concerns about yourself or others, please contact Kelley Warner at the church office. If you know someone who is in long term care, in hospital or is in need of a visit, please contact the office.
- PRAYER CONCERNS The prayer chain is committed to praying for you in times of crisis for a period of 30 days. Please contact the office or one of the ministers.
- Interested in learning more about the events going on at St. David’s, and to share with your friends? Like us on Facebook at SDUC .