Welcome to St. David's
Growing and deepening our Spiritual Lives in an Affirming and Inclusive Community
Value of the Month
"DELIGHT" -- MINISTRY AND PERSONNEL MINISTRY
JUNE 25, 2017
Rev. Kelley Warner
Sacred Service by the JUNE Team: Marian Whitman - Leader
"I am the church. You are the church. We are the church together."
- EXPRESSIONS OF APPRECIATION are extended to Clarence Wolfleg Jr., Dorothy Walker, Chantal Chagnon and Cheryl Chagnon-Greyeyes for joining us in worship June 18, 2017 and to Nancy Niles for the tasty bannock.
- SUMMER TIME AT SDUC: Worship services during the month of July will be under the leadership of Rev. Kelley Warner - July 2 and July 30, Alison Demeter - July 9, Rev. Deb Stockdale - July 16 and by Wayne Holst and the ACTS Ministry team on July 23. Happy Holidays!!!
- MARK OCTOBER 28, 2017 ON YOUR CALENDARS... SDUC is hosting a giant rummage sale under the direction of Ian McDonald and his team of recruits. Save your items and plan to donate and shop at the sale this fall.
- SACRED LEADER AT SDUC: If you are interested in serving on a team, please contact the church office. Check out Sacred Service Ministry on the Ministries page for more information.
- Remember loved ones or joyous occasions all year with donations to the Flower Fund. Dedications are placed in the worship folder. As well, if anyone has celebrations or events they wish to have acknowledged in the worship folder, newsletter or on our webpage, please contact the office administrator at the church office at 403 284 2276 or email@example.com no later than Wednesdays at 9:00 a.m.
- PASTORAL CARE: If you have any pastoral concerns about yourself or others, please contact Kelley Warner at the church office. If you know someone who is in long term care, in hospital or is in need of a visit, please contact the office.
- PRAYER CONCERNS The prayer chain is committed to praying for you in times of crisis for a period of 30 days. Please contact the office or one of the ministers.
- Interested in learning more about the events going on at St. David’s, and to share with your friends? Like us on Facebook at SDUC .